Welcome to The Lab – Yoga & Mindful Fitness. We have limited parking on the main pad in front of the studio, but many options elsewhere. Three really important things to remember when coming to the studio:
- Arrive early so you aren’t feeling rushed in finding a spot. Your yoga practice starts far before you arrive, so breathe deep and offer yourself the time you need to arrive safely and without added stress.
- Don’t park in stalls that are not approved. Jordan’s in particular is towing vehicles and we really want to you to be happy when you leave the studio.
- When in doubt, ask it out! There is always somebody at the front desk who can let you know if where you parked requires some refining!
Below is a list of all the free and safe places to park your vehicle ANYTIME:
- On the main parking pad in front of the studio in stalls marked “Moksha” or the ones that are unmarked entirely.
- Across the street at Walmart (they are absolutely supportive of it too!)
Below is a list of additional parking stalls for EVENINGS & WEEKENDS
- Splashes (Upper Deck) – after 5 PM Monday to Saturday, and FREE all day Sundays
- Splashes (Lower Deck closer to Jacklin Road) – after 5 PM Monday to Friday, FREE on the weekends