CHANGE YOUR LIFE
TAKE THE SEAT OF A YOGA TEACHER
The next time you are lying in savasana consider this inquiry, “what does your heart yearn for that is deep and meaningful?” If becoming a teacher is the right direction for you, you’ll feel it in your bones. You don’t even have to want to teach a single class, but walking the path of a teacher, and taking the seat of a teacher is a lifelong journey that starts with the commitment to immerse yourself in a community that takes you to a place of growth you never thought possible.
Sept. 26 – Oct. 4 + 5 weekends – Victoria
Jan. 23 – 31 + 5 weekends – Westshore
Starting with a 9 day straight intensive, yoga teacher trainees will be immersed in the traditional teachings of yoga along with the fundamental teachings of asana. With our dedicated small group sizes, each trainee will be given one-on-one opportunities with our faculty, enhancing the overall experience and likelihood of success, along with building meaningful friendships that last a lifetime. With our modern lens on movement and our deep commitment to the traditional teachings of yoga – we are committed to giving each trainee a limb to fall in love with, and a community to call home.
Ready to Apply?
- Have questions for our faculty members, and love connecting future trainees? Attend our Open House on __________.
- Complete the teacher training application form.
- Pay the non-refundable application fee.
- When accepted, we will charge your credit card a non-refundable $500 which will go towards the total tuition cost of the training. You must have half of the training paid for 120 days before the training, and paid in full 30 days before the training. We do not accept payment plans that go beyond the 30 day pre training start date.
- If you need to cancel for any reason what so ever your $500 non-refundable deposit will be withheld, even if you intend on attending a future training. We will however, reserve you a spot in the next training should you want it. Confirmation will be required 120 days before the training begins. Because our training is quite small, we only reserve so many spaces and need to make sure we are sustainable for future trainings.
- Removing Barriers scholarship. We accept up to 1 trainee per training to attend the training at a significantly discounted rate of $1,000. Anybody can apply for the scholarship, please click here for more details.